best diaper bag backpacks
1. Product Introduction of the Personalized Diaper Bags
This personalized diaper bags can be used as backpack, shoulder bag, handbag ,messenger bag, It is very elegant and suitable for many occasion like shopping, restaurant, traveling etc.
2. Product Specification of the Personalized Diaper Bags
1. Material: 600D linen
2. Product Dimensions: 10.6 x 8.3 x 18.5 inch
3. Item Weight: 1.6 pounds
3. Product Feature of the Personalized Diaper Bags
There are 3 bottle holders in the front of the bag separated from other baby items.
These 3 holders with insulation layer of tin foil can keep warm or cold for hours.
There’s an opening in the back of the bag with a waterproof pocket. It’s convenient for you to put in or take out things.
● Wet and Dry Separation Design
Wet cloth or diapers can be put in the waterproof pocket separated from dry cloths and diapers.
●Side Tissue Pocket
Side tissue pocket design provides quick access to wipes when spills happen or to keep baby clean and fresh.
●Multiple Compartments and Spacious Interior
Large interior pocket includes individualized storage compartments and zip close pockets to safely organize baby’s toys, burp cloths, apparel and more.
Zippered interior and exterior pockets are also handy for safe keeping parent’s keys, cell phones and wallets.
●Multi Carry Ways
You can use this bag as backpack and handbag. It’s comfort to carry all day with board backpack straps. Rivet reinforcement hand straps and you don’t need to worry about the bag falling apart.
●High Quality Material
The diaper bag is made of environmental & durable fabric.
4. Product Details of the Personalized Diaper Bags
FAQ ( Frequently Asked Question)
1. Are the front bottle pocket insulated?
Yes, they are insulated in 2 hours
2. Are the front bottle pocket insulated?
Yes they are insulated
3. What's the comfort level of the shoulder straps?
The bag is very light and the shoulder straps is widen decompression design, it is very comfortable
4. Will the side pockets hold a 32oz water bottle?
It can hold 20 oz Spring Water very well
5. Is this big enough for more than one child?
It really depends on how old your kids are and how prepared you are! I have a 3 years old who is recently potty trained and a 11 month old. I have enough space for all I need for them. Diapers, wipes, cream, some toys, change of clothes, snack, bottle of water, sippy etc.