The use of baby straps has allowed more and more parents to save their hands from the situation of holding their children. But not long ago, the federal Consumer Product Safety Board warned that baby straps and back pads could cause asphyxia in infants and should be carefully chosen and used.
(1) Generally, 4 months under the baby, because the skeleton is too soft, it is best not to use braces, otherwise it will affect the development of the baby's bones. can use the towel, using the front-back type, so that the baby "lying" in the towel, parents with both hands can be held. This will not only make the baby more comfortable, but also help parents save effort.
(2) Babies over 4 months can choose baby straps. But
(3) 4-6 months of the child, the neck muscle is not well developed, can not very well support the head, so the best use of the front-back type, so that the baby for parents, to facilitate timely observation of the baby's status, to avoid the appearance of the strap squeeze mouth and nose and suffocation risk.
(4) 6-10 months of the baby, still not very good to sit alone, so it is best to use the front-back, but can make their faces outward to meet the baby's curiosity about the outside world.
(5) More than 10 months of the baby can be used back style. However, both the front and back, parents should observe the baby at any time to avoid the risk of extrusion.